Sponsorship and exhibiting does not include conference registration. If you plan to attend sessions or meals, please register for the conference. Thank you!
- Event sponsorship entitles you to physical signage at the entrance to the event. Sponsors are responsible for providing their own hard copy sign and easel.
- Event sponsorship comes with one free table in the exhibit space and a program sponsor page in the Guidebook app (and on the website).
Digital Program Advertising (App hosted by Guidebook)
- Sponsor Page – This option consists of a thumbnail logo hyperlinked to a PDF ad with information about the sponsor, the sponsor’s website URL, and/or any other details. Each sponsor’s logo will be listed under the Sponsor button on the app. Logos and ads are in full color. By June 15, 2016, email a .png or .jpg thumbnail logo at 240W px by 240L px and the PDF advertisement (1-3 standard 8.5 x 11” pages) to Jessie Moore at email@example.com.
- Rotating Banner – This interactive, full-color sponsor banner is located at the bottom of the main menu screen. Banner ads will rotate on a regular basis throughout the conference. Email the following to Jessie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2016: a banner ad image at 600W px by 110L px and a thumbnail logo at 240W px by 240L px (both as .png or .jpeg files), and the PDF advertisement (1-3 pages).
- Booth exhibits run from 12-5pm on Thursday, July 14, 8am-5pm on Friday, July 15 and 8am-5pm on Saturday, July 16.
- Set up and break down of exhibits will immediately proceed and follow the first and last of these dates and times, respectively (10am-12pm on Thursday, July 14; 5:00-7:00pm on Saturday, July 16).
- Booth space consists of one 6-foot table, two chairs, table linen, and a trashcan.
- The exhibit area is in a breezeway that is not closed off or locked outside of the exhibit hours, so please plan accordingly.
- Power strips and extension cords may be rented for a nominal fee. For electrical equipment rental, contact Greg Sloan at email@example.com.
- Dedicated wireless Internet access can be arranged for $35/user/day for 1-4 users or $150/day for 5-10 users, plus any setup fees. Hardwire Internet access can be arranged for $150/user/day, plus any setup fees. Setup fees are to be determined. For dedicated internet access, contact Greg Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For shipping exhibit items directly to the conference, please follow the Shipping and Receiving Guidelines.
If you have questions about any exhibit or sponsorship details, please contact Jessie Moore at email@example.com.